TAUPO INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL:
- Is a unique organisation that is dedicated to the educational and social needs of the 10-13 year old students.
- A school wide organisation that includes the homeroom teacher concept as well as Specialist Technology Teachers.
- A school where you can experience the very best of practice in the educating of emerging adolescents, our specialist focus provides not only a stimulating and caring environment where students strive for success, but a smorgasbord of opportunities specific to the Year 7 and Year 8 age groups.
- Current Professional Development —National Standards and Teacher Registration Criteria
- Committed Staff and Principal who coach, manage, accompany and support pupils at all school and community events.
- Comprehensive Sport and Outdoor Education Programme, full time teacher.
- Excursions to Noumea, Japan on school exchange programmes and Abel Tasman National Park, “Great Walk”
- Along with CWAA classes in Year 7 and Year 8 we have High Interest Classes based on the strengths of the practioner – eg: Music, ICT, Sport Science base and Education for Boys Only.
“Being a small fish in a big pond will allow you to grow”
William (Bill) Dean Clarke