This Award is open to any student who, during their two years at Taupo Intermediate School completes at least five of the following nine goals.
1. Taupo Intermediate Triathlon (individual finisher).
2. Taupo Across the Lake Swim, a quarter (1.05km) or all (4.2km).
3. Taupo Half Marathon (run or walk).
4. Lake Taupo Cycle Challenge, a section (40km), half (80km), all (160km) or the 36km Mountain Biking Leg.
5. Tongariro crossing or Mount Tauhara Tramp.
6. Valued member of a regular Winter Sports Team.
7. Mountain Bike the W2K track, from Whakaipo Bay to Kinloch.
8. Kayak from Taupo Control Gates lagoon to Hipapatua (Reids Farm).
9. Take an active part in a community project of your choice.
Gold Award: All goals completed
Silver Award: 7 goals completed
Bronze Award: 5 goals completed
The purpose of this award it to help promote the involvement of students in iconic and rewarding Taupo based activities. Medals will be presented at the end of year assembly.